A tribute to the greatest little helper in the world

Thursday, June 15, 2006

a thought about the origin of Troels

Now that the cowardous rebellion against our great leader has been thwarted, i feel it is time to adress some of the concerns that have been brewing amongst our followers. I have received numerous emails, some from myself, some not, expressing a need for an answer to one particular question. Why is it possible in some places, such as the fabrication dates of chicken wings in the freezer of my local greengrocer El-Sushi, to find evidence suggesting that there was in fact life on this planet prior to the date our lord awoke amongst us. Just to stick with the previous example, we know for a fact that Troels did not exist in 1963 when the chicken drew its last breath, which leads us to ask the age-old question: what came first; the chicken or the Troels?

Now some would call me a blasphemer for even suggesting this. well, you may be but what am I?

I plan to spend a great deal of time and money investigating and probing into this question, and i promise you that I will find an answer. Or at the very least make one up...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the chicken! its the chicken!

7:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home